Monday, July 22, 2013

this is what makes us girls


I celebrated my college graduation this weekend with my closest family and friends. I don't live in the busy city or on a rural farm, but in a sparkling little suburb with extra green grass and plenty of room to entertain. It started off as a scorcher, but the sudden afternoon showers cooled it down. There was lots of sunshine, sangria and good company :) 






















I took pictures just as company was arriving, and a few at the end of the night, but most of the time I was too busy mingling. There's too few occasions where you get to see everyone you like, but that's what makes celebrations so fun! Ah, going to miss college so much, but I'm so excited to see what this pretty little life has in store for me...

Lots of love,
Sami Xx

P.s. The lovely flowers were all done by my talented NYC floral designing sister : )
&
Stay tuned for a furniture DIY (featured in this post) on the blog tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment