Thursday, May 17, 2012

Ready, Set, LondON

Well, I officially have one week left in London. And this is by no means a count down, just a quick reflection on what I've experienced and what's left for me to do during my last week of study abroad. I have met amazing people, and made friends for a lifetime. I think the people I met over here will always have a special place in my heart, because we shared this life changing experience together. I am so very thankful for that.

ImageImageImage

Here is my to do list for the next 7 days :)

(Note: I did not add "finish 3 finals", but I do desperately need to fit that in somewhere.)

Image

I have so many memories that I still l want to share with you. I've been too busy taking in all London has to offer to do London justice on this blog. So, plan on lots of future posts ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment