Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Shag

This summer marked a big first for me: I became a blonde. Well, not completely, but a little more blonde than I was before :)

I got a little push from my sister to go check out the hair salon Shag, in South Boston. They have been featured on MTV's MADE and voted the "Best of Boston". The owner, Sandy Poirier, asked me to be featured in a photo shoot for them, in exchange for a free hair cut and color. My lovely sister said they could have me if they featured her work as well :) So, Stems Floral Design and Shag combined their work, and I got to be part of the fun!

ImageImageImageImageImage

Here's the link to more pictures: http://shagboston.com/an-otherworldly-nature/

Go get your hair cut at Shag! More importantly, get it colored by Patty Martin because she's the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment